This year the big gift was Nintendo DS's for Gavin and Brynn.

Alec got a VSmile and he calls it his VS.

And of course he got his guitar that he has been wanting forever. He even does smooth moves when he plays it. I think he is a natural.
Brett got the Indiana Jones Wii game, videos, and clothes. I got a new photography backpack and an mp3 player.
I think my favorite gift though I gave to myself. I found Dr. Mario for the Gameboy and bought it and have been playing on Gavin's old Gameboy all weekend. It is just like riding a bike, you never forget how to play. I still got it, baby!
We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:
Dr. Mario is our all time favorate game ever. Mike's brother had it on the Wii and we got to play it was SOOO fun. Glad you had a great Chritmas and hope you have a awesome new year.
You will have to talk the kids into using their Wii points to buy Dr. Mario. :) You crack me up.
What a wonderful Christmas. Hallie wants a DS so bad.
Note to Sarah: In case I haven't told you lately, I love you and your little family. I couldn't be prouder of you and the phenomenal woman you've turned out to be. Thank you for including the girls in your life. They are Myers and they love their dad. Matt and I are good friends and I'm grateful for the roll he plays in their lives and mine. I want Jill, Paige, and Carrie to always feel connected to your family. Thanks for making them feel welcome and included. It makes me tear up and I wanted you to know. KyAnn
yeah i loved my DS 2 chirstmas ago. it was one of my favorite too.
Post a Comment